“Unsurpassed views!!”

Paradise Flamingo Beach
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Playa Flamingo
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My business partner and I were fortunate to spend an evening at your resort on the 18th of November. We found the views absolutely stunning and the staff extremely friendly. Although there are extensive upgrades happening to the hotel, it in no way interfered with our enjoying the pool area, the amenities or our experience. Thank you to everyone there for such an enjoyable trip and we will heartily recommend your resort to others. Hope to see you all again soon!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Paradise Flamingo Beach

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I felt it necessary to note our experience so others can enjoy the same. I've lived in Costa Rica since 2005 and stayed at this property back in 2007. I was greatly surprised to understand the new management has made this location even more appealing. Considering the amazing view of the ocean combined with a warming staff this place is a gem! I took my girlfriend who had never been to Flamingo and we enjoyed 2 evenings of being spoiled. They made me look amazing to her as the service was superb!

Room Tip: Rooms above the pool have amazing views but the first floor rooms have walkout patios!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I just left this hotel 2 days ago, we stayed for 1 night and left as soon as we could. The entire hotel is old, extremely basic for a 4 star hotel, the temperature in the the rooms was extremely hot and the so-called air-conditioning is like 30 years old and sounds like an old truck, impossible to sleep... . The breakfast pathetic, we haven't got such a poor service never I think. We hardly found the butter and jam for the small quantities and the waiter looked extremely disturbed by our presence there. cheap quality, high prices.Nothing positive.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nadine P
kreichenberger, General Manager at Paradise Flamingo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear traveller, guest contentment is our primary goal with all of our hotels here and abroad. Certainly we are disappointed that you feel your experience was not up to par. Should you have mentioned any of the concerns voiced in your review whilst here, I personally would have made sure of your total satisfaction.
With over 300 guests served in the short time since we became El-Sabanero Beach Hotel, this is the first time we've had such a review.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future and aim to impress you!
Thanks again for your remarks!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Our travels take is to Guanacoste a couple of times a year and our regular destination is to the El Sabanero Eco Lodge in Cana Fistula. This trip we split our time between the Eco Lodge and the Beach Resort, since we have had such a great experience with the El Sabanero family. The Beach Resort in Flamingo offers a beautiful panaoramic view of the ocean and harbor from the lobby, with the glass wall and from the pool area. The hotels is going through a major rennovation, but the available rooms are comfortable with easy access to the pstio and pool. The restaurant is closed for the low season, but I understand the food and serice are up to par with the El Sabanero tradition.

This will be a stop during our next visit in the hight season.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank EpacWeb
Reviewed August 15, 2012

This is a Small Hotel placed in Flamingo Costa Rica, They are renewing it but everything goes OK, the price is great for locals or foreigners, his manager " Willy " is a very friendly guy who make you feel very comfortable there, all his staff give me a great service. I went with my wife and children and we were very happy there, that was SUPER, a great experience. And the view, simply SPECTACULAR. I recommend it 100%-

Rafael Gonzalez

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Raffy67
Reviewed July 21, 2012

As we arrived to the resort, we were greeted by friendly staff and fresh pineapple cocktail.

I chose to ask my girlfriend to marry me in costa rica. The staff set everything up for me. flowers, exquisite seafood platter, champagne.

The dinner setting was perfect right on the patio overlooking ocean views and sunset. Very good service and presentation to all foods served.

The rooms were very cozy and cool. Patio was amazing with steps right into the pool. A fun swim up bar to enjoy a drink while gazing into the perfect ocean views.

Private beach as-well!! Secret path leading down scenic path with little crabs scurrying everywhere. only accessible to those at the resort. Perfect spot for a afternoon swim and catching some sun.

The rooms were cleaned with care! A very nice aroma that I can't explain. Just a perfect place to relax.

overall our experience at the resort was amazing. I'm already planning another trip. it was hard to leave!! definelty will recommend this resort! to all. lovely town!

verdaderamente pura vida!!

-truly pure life-

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank davidmoran1
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We have a home in Flamingo and went to the hotel to have dinner. Willie is the manager and is very friendly and accommodating. We had the "specials" to eat - tuna and mahi mahi. Both entrees were phenomenal. The price is high - $25 for each - but we have paid similar prices at other restaurants and the food wasn't nearly as good. The chef is new and I really hope they get enough business to make a go of it. We will recommend this restaurant to people who rent our home.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 3 in Brasilito
Hotel Brasilito
Hotel Brasilito
#2 of 3 in Brasilito

Been to Paradise Flamingo Beach? Share your experiences!