“Beautiful, comfortable, perfect home to vacation...”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Casa Las Brisas

Zip Lining
17th hole at Reserva Conchal
15th hole at Hacienda Pinilla
Flamingo
Playa Flamingo just below the house
Sunset 1
Sunset 2
Chilling on Flamingo Beach
Howler in a Banyan Tree
House pet; Iggy has been with us for 6 years
Tucan visitor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
grundymcb
Columbia, Missouri
“Beautiful, comfortable, perfect home to vacation in!”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I were in need of a relaxing get-away, and this home was the perfect spot, I cannot say enough wonderful things about it. The view is breathtaking from every part of the back of the house. Beach is just down the hill, but we did drive to the beach, as the hill is a bit steep. The pool was perfect after a day at the beach. The upstairs addition is it's own get-away in itself, very comfortable and well designed. We felt so at home that we did cook in quite a few days/evenings. Again, I can't say enough good things, highly recommend Casa Las Brisas!

Management Response
Aug 10, 2016
Pleased that you spent so much time relaxing around the pool and discovered how great the upper terrace is for drinks and sunset. I know you said you husband is a great cook, so happy that he enjoyed our wonderfully well-equipped kitchen. Sounds like you two had a terrific time and we hope you will stay at our home on your next visit!
Tina C
Columbia, Missouri
“If you saw these views on a postcard, you would assume they were photoshopped.”
Reviewed February 7, 2016 for a stay in September 2015

My wife and I cannot recommend Casa Las Brisas enough! The homeowners were incredibly accommodating when scheduling a week long vacation for our honeymoon. We were pleasantly welcomed at the management office upon arrival. They led us about 100 yards up the road to the house.
We were absolutely blown away with the features of the house. The lower level features a huge kitchen with calphalon cookware and everything else needed for us to cook several meals throughout the week (with unique items from the markets in nearby towns). The wrap around porch features an amazing swimming pool and grill. The sound system is connected to optional speakers outside, which was a huge plus for us.
The upstairs is completely disconnected from the rest of the house and feels like a separate apartment. It features an amazing shower in the bathroom that has a large window overlooking a breathtaking view. It has a sliding door that leads out to another deck with an outdoor bar (also includes speakers).
A review wouldn't be complete without mentioning the surrounding towns. I would recommend renting a car (we used economy car rentals). This allowed us to experience as much Costa Rican culture as possible. We ate incredible food and shopped at amazing boutiques. Several restaurants feature beach side seating. We cannot recommend this entire experience enough. It was unquestionably the best time of our lives.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed August 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the condition of the property.
Liked least: Booking a 6AM flight out of the country. It's about an hour to the airport.
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
San Francisco
Reviewed March 4, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway
MO
Reviewed January 11, 2013 for a stay in April 2010

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Aug 10, 2016
It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone several times when you were planning your family vacation and I'm so glad you all had a great time. I love sharing our slice of paradise and hope you return again!
Stone Ridge Estates
Reviewed January 3, 2013 for a stay in August 2010

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Jefferson City MO
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in May 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing