You can walk bare foot directly from your room to the beach. The beach is great for jogging or walking - very clean, long and picturesque. Our room was very comfortable, quiet, clean and well air conditioned. The hotel restaurant is by far the best one in Flamingo or the next three beaches in either direction. For those who like driving 4X4 be sure to take the "monkey trail". It was challenging. Everywhere we went the Tico's were very friendly. The hotel pool was popular for those that like to hang around and imbibe at the swim up bar. Pura vida!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo