The hotel and property was clean and comfortable, the open air lobby is well appointed and welcoming, the guest rooms could use some overdue updating. A beautiful white sand beach awaits you just a few steps away, however you need to walk across a dirt road, this was not a problem as there is not a lot of traffic. The staff was friendly and helpful, however services, food and drinks are overpriced due to secluded location. You need to make sure your flight lands at Liberia International Airport and not San Jose otherwise you will need to arrange for a 4 hour taxi ride. The taxi from Liberia is about 1 hour and cost $80. Nearby towns (Tamarindo, Brasilito) offer more options to find nightlife, better dining options and more activities. If you are looking to experience a secluded beautiful beach and outrageously beautiful sunsets, you will love the Flamingo Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo