The hotel's facilities are very nice-- it has a large pool, the beach is across the street, and the rooms are nice and spacious. It also has a well-equipped fitness center (for a hotel).
I would recommend this hotel with the following important caveat: It plays LOUD latin music at the pool-side bar from 9:30 am to 5 pm. You can hear the music throughout the hotel, including in your room and at the beach. It is impossible to escape it.
If you decide to stay here, please make sure that you are comfortable with loud Latin music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo