My husband and I just returned from a week in Costa Rica. We stayed at the Flamingo Beach Resort and Spa. We just loved it. We had an ocean front suite, with beautiful views of the beach. The resort is right on a lovely beach and has a beautiful swimming pool. The staff was very friendly, warm and accommodating. We loved that it was not a overly large sprawling resort. It really captures the warmth and culture of Costa Rica. The rooms and resort were very clean. The hotel is nicely located in a quiet area with access to outside restaurants, a small grocery store and some bars. It is also accessible to other pretty beaches. The Hotel also arranged some great excursions for us. Most memorable was Palo Verde National Park, our tour guide, Jose was just fantastic and we learned so much about the Guanacaste Province. The food was also quite good. My only criticism was that people reserve lounges by the pool starting at 6 AM!! They put their towels on the chairs and leave for hours!! Seemed rude. The hotel should have a policy about not hogging chairs all day! I would recommend this resort and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo