Although we did not actually stay at the Flamingo Beach Resort, the condo we rented allowed us access to all the amenities. I was quite impressed with the resort. They have a wonderful pool area and the staff was very polite, courteous and attentive. They had a nice little casino, games room and there was even a little movie theater! How Fun, something for everyone! The beach itself is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful for morning walks, lazing around (when not by the pool), swimming and catching some amazing sunsets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo