My partner and I spent 3 nights here in early January.
The hotel is exceptionally clean, is almost elegant in its
lobby area, and has a great pool. Our room was on
The 2nd floor and had a nice view of the pool and
the hills above the property.
My main critique of the resort is that its design
leaves very few rooms with true ocean front or
ocean view labels. A second, and this is a
matter of personal preference, is that the
hotel and area are very quiet at night...
This is clearly a property that appeals
more to families than to singles or to
to those who prefer more diversions,
especially in the evenings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo