I went to Flamingo Beach resort for a one week stay in November. The resort is about an hour drive from the airport. Although this is an older hotel I enjoyed everything about it. There is only one restaurant but with the wide range of choices it did not get tired. Just about every meal was prepared to my tastes. I had a meal that was not to my taste but that was not a fault of the chef- just my own personal taste. Chef Frank would come to our table to insure that we were enjoying his well made dishes, he even disclosed some of his secrets when we told him we enjoyed his dishes and wanted to make them at home. All the servers (Rocio, Alexandra, William, Carlos, Orlando and Olger) made us feel right at home. The fresh fruit at breakfast was the highlight of my day. I haven't eaten so much pineapple and papaya in my life. The bar guys (Elias, Manolo, Leo and Victor) were top shelf. They made you whatever you want and made suggestions to broaden my palate. They also went out of their way to keep the fresh coconuts coming. Our group favored the Coconut water with vodka. The house brand of liquors were good for the all inclusive. The room was spotless. I did not see one bug in the room all week and the room was completely odorless. A good thing considering the humid climate and the fact that rainy season was still in progress. The bed was super comfortable and I slept better than I do at home. I took the side trip to the zip line and it was the highlight of my trip. I would not have to think twice about another visit to FB resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo