Spent the week with my wife here from Christmas through to New Years. We did the all inclusive thing and it was well worth it. For the first part of the week, hotel was about 1/2 full so we kind of felt like we had the place to ourselves. The adjoining beach is fantastic; one of the better in Guanacaste - we spent more time there than at the pool though spent a lot of time at the pool bar! We had a ground floor with a patio - made for some nice evenings watching the sun go down over the ocean. Food was great and variety was good; upstairs bar was pretty lively after the sun went down. It did get a bit too busy for my taste around New Years, apparently quite popular with the Tico's for that holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo