We had a poolside, 2nd floor room. The room was clean and had plenty of room. We enjoyed the balcony overlooking the pool, with palm trees and plantings attracting birds, squirrels, and iquanas. The pool is large and we alternated between it and the ocean. A quick walk across the service drive and you're on the beach! The buffet breakfasts were very good with plenty of variety. For a complete tico experience, walk south down the beach 1/4 mile to Coco Loco, a beach-side outdoor restaurant. Reasonable prices, great food, and you can watch the sun set over the water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo