We totally enjoyed our stay (early August 2013) at the Flamingo. All the meals were excellent, including the buffet breakfast and lunch. The swim-up bar was great as was the beach and waves which were a thirty second walk from the pool. Our room was more than satisfactory with an excellent view (a little more expensive of course for the ocean view). We didn't spend much time in the room. Definitely consider the Flamingo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located on one of Costa Rica's most famous blue-flag, ecologically protected beaches, this resort location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica’s natural beauty and adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo