We recently stayed 4 nights at this hotel. The hotel was nice and had all of the amenities that you could want. The pool was nice but the beach was amazing. The hotel sits right on the beach so you only need to walk a few steps and you're on the beach. The hotel also provides lounge chairs for its guests so it was nice to sit on the beach instead of by the pool (much cooler too with the breeze!). They also had a small casino with about 30 or so slot machines and a family center with ping pong, fooseball, and tv's. Breakfast was included each day and was good. We ate dinner at the hotel one night and it was also very good. The only reason why I gave the hotel four instead of five is because the night life is lacking. We went into Tamarindo most nights to have dinner and shop so if you are looking for something to do at night, this hotel may be a little remote for you. It was a 20-30 minute drive to Tamarindo, we had a rental car but if you don't, the taxi ride can cost you $30 one way which can get expensive. Overall though, we had a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo