Hello, we recently visited Flamingo on Jan 17-26. We had a blast!! excellent food in the area, and on the resort the people are very friendly. We came to Costa Rica knowing that it is a very adventurous country so we wanted to book a few excursions while we were here. We were shocked on how much the resort charged for excursions so we decided to book elsewhere it was the right choice we saved easy a couple hundred dollars over the week on the 4 tours that we did. Just down the street is a shopping center where you will find a couple tour offices they are both professional companies and have good rates, and whatever the resort tells you about the outside companies not having insurance is all a bunch of B.S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave. Located in the vacation province of Guancaste, you’ll be perfectly-positioned to explore Costa Rica's natural beauty and limitless adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Playa Flamingo
- Flamingo Beach Resort Costa Rica
- Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa Costa Rica/Playa Flamingo