“So Good! and Excellent Service!”
Review of Temptation Sushi - CLOSED

Temptation Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
potrero, costa rica
“So Good! and Excellent Service!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The atmosphere is awesome and Sharon makes you feel right at home! My friend and I split a variety of rolls, all which were incredible, but my favorite is the 'SkinnyGirl' which was anything but, however amazingly delicious! I will definitely be back soon!

• Visited November 2012

New York, New York, United States
“Great sushi and friendly service!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food here is delicious! The fish is always fresh and there are lots of great sushi options. I live in NYC and am definitely a sushi snob, but Temptation can hold a candle to Nobu's sushi and sashimi any day. The restaurant is cute and comfortable. This is a great place to to cool off after a day at Flamingo beach!

• Visited March 2012
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Best sushi & ceviche in Costa Rica!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I are on our honeymoon and luckily came across Temptation Sushi tonight and we both agree it was some of the best sushi we have ever had and the ceviche was by far the best we have ever had...we live in Florida so ceviche and sushi are common and we have had much to compare to...would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting the playa flamingo area!!!

• Visited October 2012
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Nice place and excellent food”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

the beach is around the corner.. a lovely place and a fresh soda and a delicious sushi.. and of course a lovely chef.. what else do you need??

• Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“By far the best meal we've had while in Costa Rica”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I had passed this little restaurant a couple of times thinking it was closed for the off season. Luckily we saw it was open this evening and had such a great meal we'll probably be back a couple times during the remainder of vacation. In addition to the food the owner was extremely nice and obviously took great pride in her work. I've never reviewed anything on TripAdvisor, so for me to make the effort means the place is very good.

• Visited September 2012