“Amazing TRIP!! - is a must.”
Review of Boos Adventures

Boos Adventures
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Playa Flamingo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All we do is Surf & Fish
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Amazing TRIP!! - is a must.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Thanks to capt Boos! one of the best surf trip so far! Great knowledge of the zone, conditions, spots and waves. Good attention to detail in the boat, everything was flawless and clean. We spend the full day trip, simply amazing.. if you like the sea, the surf and the fishing is a MUST! totally recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Novato, California
“Fabulous day on the water with our kids!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

We went fishing for a half day and all 5 of us got to land fish. We also saw sea turtles and an amazing pod of dolphins. Christian and AJ are super positive and upbeat, and took a lot of extra time to teach the kids about fishing, loving the ocean, and Costa Rica in general. Great experience, highly recommend. One of the highlights of our trip for sure. I would have also done a surfing trip with Boos had I not already been booked with another group, and I definitely will when I go back next time.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Fishing with Boos”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Christian and Walter are both pros what a great day with the family !! Everone had a great time! THE GUYS ARE AWESOME WITH THE KIDS! We can't wait until we come back to go surfing and fishing with Christian and Walter again! SEE Y'ALL SOON!!! Thanks for the Great Time!

ALL WE WANT TO DO IS FISH AND SURF WITH BOOS!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing afternoon thanks to Christian and AJ.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

There is so much to do near Playa Flamingo...but a must trip for those who love the the sea. I booked a last minute 1/2'day trip on the Boos Adventure 1 (27ft) perfect for my son and me. We were fortunate to have Christian and AJ as our crew and hosts. They made us feel like friends joining them for an afternoon of fishing on their boat with plenty of drinks and snakes. But best of all was the beauty of water, coastline and tiny off-shore islands....and of course the fishing. We had a great afternoon and ended the day with my son boating a 45lb. Amber Jack caught using live Blue Runner that I pulled in just a few minutes prior. We only took 1/2 the fish (and even that was for to big for my family). We brought the fish back to our hotel where the kitchen staff prepared a feast for not only my family, but for many of the restaurant staff as well. What a great end to a perfect day on the Pacific. Thank you Christine and AJ..

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Trip !”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great fishing trip with good people.

The rates were reasonable.

The Captain was very knowledgeable.

Would definitely recommend