“Way beyond our expectations... Thanks Jonas -”

Adventours Costa Rica
Ranked #9 of 42 Tours in Playa Flamingo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With a focus on personalized service,transfers & excursions nature and fun...we have been proving year after year that we are your best choice to experience our beautiful region of Guanacaste! Our goal is to provide the most personalized experience possible to each of our guests, to share our knowledge about Costa Rica and to only offer high quality services for each of our outings. We are constantly improving our tours to make your experience even better!
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My 70 year old father, myself and 2 kids 11 and 14 weren't sure really what to do in Costa Rica.. After briefly speaking with Jonas, he recommended the BUENA VISTA tour... He was extremely prompt in replying with emails and phone calls. He arrived and pick this up directly from our home and take us on the tour.. We had an amazing time!!!!! and it was really because of Jonas...

Will be back in a few months first thing where going to do is call Jonas!! Ps... THANKS for finding my iPhone!

2  Thank John L

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Traveling with a party of 10, we knew arranging airport shuttles and day trips ahead of time would be important. Jonas, from the moment we booked our trip to the adios hugs at the airport, was spectacular. All the reviews are correct, this travel company is one of the best I've ever experienced. I highly recommend using him not only for your airport travel, but for booking excursions. We loved the Buena Vista day and the catamaran sunset cruise. When we go back to CR, Jonas will for sure be on our list of friends to call for travel!

1  Thank CapeCodBorn
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Jonas is awesome and I highly recommend using his services for any of the tours he offers as well as transportation to and from the airport... He was super friendly from the first email I received from him and I felt like I knew him before we even arrived in Costa Rica... We had a group of 10 and we were all extremely happy with his services! He was so welcoming, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable about the country and always on time! We did the Buena Vista day trip which was so much fun as well as the Catamaran Sunset Sail/snorkeling... If we venture back to Costa Rica again - we will most definitely use Jonas for any tours or transportation needs!

1  Thank Jamie J
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had Jonas arrange two tours for us. The Canyon Combo in Rincon de la Viejo (ziplines, white-water rafting and horseback riding) and the Palo Verde boat tour (monkeys! crocodiles and the best lunch ever.). I started to communicate with Jonas a couple of weeks before our trip and everything was set up before we arrived in Costa Rica.

Jonas was friendly, extremely knowledgable and prompt. He pointed out some very interesting things along the drive. He also was able to give some good advice about the area, such as local customs and restaurants. I'm so glad he told us about the Mardi Gras parade through Playa Flamingo. What a bonus to watch that!

Jonas is very well-liked and has great connections to work with. These 5 crazy women in our 50s had a lot of fun with him! Thanks, Jonas!

1  Thank TJ W
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We made Jonas' acquaintance 2 years ago and spent a fantastic day at Buena Vista with him. My son and Grandson were only in Costa Rica for a few days so this was the ideal way for them to pack a lot of stuff into one day. Jonas was very informative and knowledgeable and is one of the reasons why my husband and I fell in love with Costa Rica. We felt that we had made a good friend. We returned to Flamingo Beach last year and wanted to see more of the country so we immediately got in touch with Jonas. We booked a day trip to Arenal which was perfect and one that we'll always remember! Spending 4- 5 weeks in Costa Rica has become an annual thing so we returned this year. We wanted to do a combo ATV/ Zipline tour with my son and his girlfriend. Of course we called Jonas. Since he knows us and what type of things we like to do he steered us away from the local ATV and Congo Trail Zipline tour and booked a tour on a private ranch. The tour surpassed our expectations. There were only 4 of us on the ATV part of the tour and we road all over the ranch and got to see all kinds of terrain and animals. The guides for the 10 ziplines were great and lots of fun and we had the extra bonus of seeing Jonas again! We were in Costa Rica for 5 weeks and rented a car and as always Jonas was extremely helpful with supplying us with information about places to go and things to do. We can't say enough good things about Jonas. He's a good friend and we can't wait to see him again next year.

1  Thank gorddi