“Only best in Costa Rica!”

Adventours Costa Rica
Ranked #8 of 42 Tours in Playa Flamingo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With a focus on personalized service,transfers & excursions nature and fun...we have been proving year after year that we are your best choice to experience our beautiful region of Guanacaste! Our goal is to provide the most personalized experience possible to each of our guests, to share our knowledge about Costa Rica and to only offer high quality services for each of our outings. We are constantly improving our tours to make your experience even better!
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My daughter and I just returned from our trip to Costa Rica. While planning, I came across Adventours-Costa Rica and Jonas on the Tripadvisor website and after reading some really good reviews decided to use them for our excursions. This was the best decision I made in a while. From the beginning Jonas was so helpful and responded to all my questions. Once we got to Costa Rica we had some health issues and needed to change our dates around, no problem, Jonas was so nice and accommodating. We did an all day trip to Arenal, waterfall and spa. Estela was our guide - what a star. Every part of this trip was planed well, from food stops, to places we visited. You can tell they care a lot about your experience and they go above and beyond to help you have the best possible time. Second trip we did was the Polo Verde excursion. Also amazing way to experience what Costa Rica has to offer, we saw a tons of animals. Bottom line, if you are looking for reliable, friendly, accommodating company to make your travel plans in Costa Rica, you are in luck, Jonas is there.
Jonas and Estela, thank you once more for this beautiful experience. We had great time in Costa Rica and hope to return some day.
Selma and Inda

Adventours-CR, Owner at Adventours Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Hi Selma and Inda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your feedback! We are happy that we were able to show you some of our area's nicest areas and especially happy that you liked the way we have planned our excursions :) We know that we have a lot of competition in this field so our goal is providing the best services, food and overall experience because we want our guests to fall in love with our beautiful country! Estela sends her very best and we both would really like seeing you again if you visited again!
All our best, Jonas and Estela

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Jonas was fantastic; he did a wonderful job organizing our zip-lining adventure. He was on time, extremely friendly and great fun! Having never been to Costa Rica and not the biggest of planners, he helped advise my friend and I on other exciting things to do, he even set them up for us! He's fantastic and comes highly recommended. Will definitely be back and get in touch with him in for future excursions!

Hi Lindsey,
Thank you very much for posting your review! I had a lot of fun meeting you and taking you Zip-Lining! I am glad that you liked my recommendations and that you had a nice experience here in Costa Rica! All my best to you and your friend and see you again on your next trip ;)
Best regards, Jonas

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My fiance and I arranged for transportation with Jonas for 3 different transfers. Each time he was not only on time, but always early. He was easy to make arrangements with, friendly and very knowledgable regarding the different areas of Costa Rica. I would definitely recommend Adventours to others, and would gladly use them again for our next visit!

Hi Leah,
Thanks for your review and I am glad that you were happy with our services! I wish you and Andrew the very best and hope to cross paths again in the future!
Sunny regards, Jonas

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My wife and I had planned a great vacation to Costa Rica and booked both round trip transportation from the airport as well as the Palo Verde tour with Jonas of Adventours CR. Unfortunately my wife injured her leg the day before we were to leave for Costa Rica and we had to cancel all of our plans. We contacted Jonas that same day and he was more than understanding and immediately offered full refunds for the payments we had already made even though it was the day before we were to leave. I was extremely impressed with his concern and also his follow up to ensure we received the refunds! We will try another time for a vacation in CR and will most definitely sign up with Jonas at Adventours again!

Adventours-CR, Owner at Adventours Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write your feedback! I am truly sorry that you were not able to take your trip due to your wife's injury but I am sure that in another occasion you will be luckier. I wish you and your wife my very best and !Happy Holidays!
Best regards, Jonas

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We took the boat tour of the river Tempesque in Palo Verde. Estela was extremely knowledgable, patient, and a great driver. The food at the Palo Verde Boat tour location deserves a review on its own. The BEST food we ate during our stay in Costa Rica. As for the tour itself, Estella showed up on time to pick us up. Answered all our crazy questions about Costa Rica and tried hard to get the loudmouth from "Travel Your Way" tour group to shut up so we could all see the animals as we went down the river! Despite having to share the boat with another group, we felt that the tour was well worth every penny spent and we would have requested another Adventour trip if we had had the time and the energy. This company is the best - wish we had simply arranged to get the kind of tour that the people who wrote "touring with Jonas" wrote. We know better for next time only we will call it "touring with Estella!

1  Thank Traveling_Ladies_12