Open today: Closed

Reviewed today
deeandallietravels
Palacios, Texas
via mobile
Pedro was great with the horses and Darwin was fabulous with the ATVs!

Reviewed 3 days ago
HappyArky
Little Rock, Arkansas

All reviews zip lining atv ride hour tour costa rica local beaches white water tubing great guide pura vida back roads congo trail highly recommend this tour take pictures great ride conchal beach booked this tour hot springs dirt road
Reviewed today via mobile

We decided to do something adventurous, and as soon as we walked into Flamingo Adventures Massimo knew exactly what we were looking for! We took ATVs on trails leading to a beach that we had all to ourselves!! Then took another trail that had a viewpoint of the coastline. The views and serene atmosphere were out of this world! Along the way Massimo shared some awesome stories and definitely made our trip to Costa Rica one we will never forget! So happy we chose to do the tour with them! Pura Vida!

Reviewed 3 days ago

We took a horseback ride in the morning and an ATV ride in the afternoon and had a wonderful experience with both. Pedro managed the horses - and us, as novice riders - beautifully and was super fun to ride with. He also did a good job of letting us stop along the way to rest and take pictures and to allow the horses a break. We got to see parts of the beaches we would not have gotten to otherwise. It was a great experience!

Darwin gave us the ride of our lives on ATVs down the roads, up the mountains and across the beaches. He also took tons of pictures and videos for us and made sure we didn’t worry about a thing. He was very aware of our safety and comfort and was also a great ambassador for all of the great things there are to do locally to help us find more adventures. We had a fabulous time and it was memorable for sure!

Reviewed 1 week ago

These guys are awesome! Our guide Massimo was super helpful and made the tour super fun. We took the ATVs all the way over to a viewpoint over the hotel Riu and back. There were tons of little dirt trails that we were able to drive on and rivers to cross. Such a great experience! Thanks Massimo and Flamingo Adventures! Pura Vida!

1  Thank GoPlaces21094122444
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This tour was so amazing! There were So many beautiful places to see and the guides were so cool. It’s definetly worth it!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

we had an amazing quad tour, visiting beaches, going thru the mountain, watching monkeys, birds, racoons, pizotes and having fun. Really enjoyed the tour and will do it again, thanks guys!!!

1  Thank Lourdes V
Flamingoadventures, Manager at Flamingo Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for sharing your experience to the world! Remember that you have a 10% discount for the next tours that you will do with us!.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I honeymooned in Costa Rica and wanted to do a horseback riding tour but weren’t sure how to choose. I saw the wonderful reviews for Flamingo Adventures on Trip Advisor and decided to take a chance. Franco was great at prompt communication over email and the phone. We did the Conchal Beach tour- 2.5 hours through forest and beach, and Pedro was wonderful with the horses and with making us feel at ease. We even got to gallop, which was thrilling. Pedro took us to a beautiful spot for photos and told us anecdotes about all the areas we rode. After we said goodbye, we realized my husband had left his cell phone in the saddle bag- I called Franco, who promptly called Pedro, and a few minutes later, Pedro came galloping back like a knight to the rescue! It was a fantastic day.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience to the world

What will be do without Pedro!!! he is a fantastic guide and a better person, we are so glad that everything worked out so good even with a short time to organize the tour but Pedro is Pedro..
Remember that if you ever come back to Costa rica you will get a 10% discount in our activities
Best regards
FLAMINGO ADVENTURES

Reviewed September 3, 2018

My family of 5 (3 kids under 16) went to CPI for language school (highly recommend also) and was tipped to go to Flamingo Adventures for an ATV experience. The owner was so accommodating for our situation given the bad weather. He worked around our schedule and was very understanding. Massimo was our guide and he was one of the highlights of our month long trip in Costa Rica. His stories were hilarious and he took us on a personal experience and even offered to help us via phone on the rest of our travels. I can't say enough how awesome this place is. 10 stars if I could. Kind regards from Cali.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

This is my third time booking a tour with Flamingo Adventures. Darwin was our guide the first time and I have requested him each time after. Darwin is extraordinary in making the trip super fun and safe. Climbing the hills in the ATV is exhilarating. Seeing the monkeys is very special! The beaches are simply lovely.

I also very much appreciate Greg and Antonio doing a great job of arranging the tour and confirming it right before the scheduled departure time.

This is a very good company to tour with and you will enjoy your exploration.

Until next time...PURA VIDA AMIGOS!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

We booked our activities thru the manager of the air bnb we were staying in. I wanted to do something adventurous for my birthday. We chose the ATV and zip lining. Our guide Massimo greeted us when we arrived. he took time to explain how to properly use the equipment. This was my first time riding an ATV so I wasn't sure what to expect. but after the quick tutorial we were off. I had a blast!!!! We visited two beaches. unfortunately it rained when we got to the first beach. after about fifteen minutes it stopped then we were off to the second beach. after a short stay there we rode to the ziplining canopy. This was also my first time doing this. lol I got over my fear of heights that day. It was amazing. I can proudly say I survived the Congo Canopy! lol If you're in Brasilito I highly recommend Flamingo Adventures for all you thrill seeking activities. Ask for Massimo.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is the best tour company ever. They assisted with all our adventure needs.
Horseback, ATV, Zip Line, Water Tubing, Jet Ski, Catamaran, Tour Guide, Taxi, Massage.
They have it all. Very professional, courteous and reasonable. Andres is an excellent tour guide and driver. I would highly recommend using Flamingo Adventures. We will be back next year for more. Love these guys......

1  Thank Mark W