“Great staff and lots of different wildlife!”
Review of Aquacenter Diving

Aquacenter Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: AQUACENTER DIVING retails and operates as a full service Resort Dive Center with regularly scheduled trips, dive packages, introductory courses, and a complete line of certification training programs. The scuba center is located in Guanacaste, close to the beach, next to the Flamingo Marina and just minutes away from guest accommodations. As a dive operator of an international dive destination, we provide dive quality, qualified staff, convenient diving and excellent customer service.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My fiance and I did 4 dives over 2 days with aquacenter and we had an excellent experience with Andy and Luke as the dive masters of our boat. Andy led our dive and did a phenomenal job giving a good dive plan as well as pointing out all of the different wildlife while we were under water. We saw a 14 ft manta ray, 2 reef sharks, multiple large schools of eagle rays, devil rays, puffer fish, moray eels, and many more.
Visibility was a little difficult and diving with a surge was a nice and new challenge, but Andy let us know prior to the dive what to expect and how to handle it appropriately. Andy and Luke were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Since we dove on consecutive days, they rinsed, stored, and arranged all of our equipment for us! If we go back to dive in Costa Rica we will definitely go with Aquacenter.

There are newer reviews for Aquacenter Diving

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I am a very experienced diver and my girlfriend had only been a few times. Edwardo and his staff were excellent teachers and created a great environment for her to learn and to enjoy the diving. When her instruction was complete we both dived Sombrero East and Dirty Rock. Visibility was difficult 10-15 feet but on both dives we saw sting rays and on dirty rock multiple schools of very playful fish. Also at the end of the dive there was a five foot sea turtle that decided to say hello. We will absolutely dive here again on our next trip.

1  Thank Scott Sambade S
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Love the personal service,friendliness, professional all around dive company.we use them all the time for our clients and ourselves. Never had any complaint in over 15 years with this company.
Been out with them MANY times and have sent hundreds of divers out on dive trips with them. Everyone loves them and diving at the Cat Islands is great for large pelegics. They are one of the best dive companies we go diving with in Costa Rica.

1  Thank Costaricanaturegirl
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had an average experience with Aquacenter Diving. It's not that anything was bad, It is mostly that the staff was just so-so in terms of being friendly/helpful. Nothing BAD at all, mind you.... but in Costa RIca, the people are all extremely friendly and nice and helpful. So, the British staff on our boat was just..... "meh" compared to the locals who are amazingly friendly. And since the viz was only so-so (not their fault), it made the dive kind of "meh". They did offer us juice and fruit and cookies during the SI between dives, so that was a nice touch. They did everything they were supposed to do... if you don't care about engaging with the crew on your dive boat and underwater.... your experience won't be altered. But if youa re looking for a fun, great crew to take you out, I might look elsewhere. I would dive with them again if I did some comparison and it seemed the same everywhere.... but next time I come to Costa Rica, I will probably see if there is another Dive Outfitter to try. Nothing wrong with them, just.... average.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I loved the attention given by the crew and the owner. SO nice. Accommodating, helpful, instructive, professional. The entire experience was awesome. Two kids that I was guardian for, were going for their first Jr. Diving Cards. The instructor was professional, obviously and expert in his field and cheerful and engaging as well. You couldn't ask for a better combination. On the boat, everyone was kind, friendly, professional. They offered fresh fruit and cookies in between dives. I am NOT a diver myself, but based on what I experienced, learning to do so is NOW on my bucket list due the wonderful staff of Aquacenter Diving. Thanks Guys!

2  Thank DeirdreLLimoges