“Decent Dive, OK staff”
Review of Aquacenter Diving

Aquacenter Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: AQUACENTER DIVING retails and operates as a full service Resort Dive Center with regularly scheduled trips, dive packages, introductory courses, and a complete line of certification training programs. The scuba center is located in Guanacaste, close to the beach, next to the Flamingo Marina and just minutes away from guest accommodations. As a dive operator of an international dive destination, we provide dive quality, qualified staff, convenient diving and excellent customer service.
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had an average experience with Aquacenter Diving. It's not that anything was bad, It is mostly that the staff was just so-so in terms of being friendly/helpful. Nothing BAD at all, mind you.... but in Costa RIca, the people are all extremely friendly and nice and helpful. So, the British staff on our boat was just..... "meh" compared to the locals who are amazingly friendly. And since the viz was only so-so (not their fault), it made the dive kind of "meh". They did offer us juice and fruit and cookies during the SI between dives, so that was a nice touch. They did everything they were supposed to do... if you don't care about engaging with the crew on your dive boat and underwater.... your experience won't be altered. But if youa re looking for a fun, great crew to take you out, I might look elsewhere. I would dive with them again if I did some comparison and it seemed the same everywhere.... but next time I come to Costa Rica, I will probably see if there is another Dive Outfitter to try. Nothing wrong with them, just.... average.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I loved the attention given by the crew and the owner. SO nice. Accommodating, helpful, instructive, professional. The entire experience was awesome. Two kids that I was guardian for, were going for their first Jr. Diving Cards. The instructor was professional, obviously and expert in his field and cheerful and engaging as well. You couldn't ask for a better combination. On the boat, everyone was kind, friendly, professional. They offered fresh fruit and cookies in between dives. I am NOT a diver myself, but based on what I experienced, learning to do so is NOW on my bucket list due the wonderful staff of Aquacenter Diving. Thanks Guys!

2  Thank DeirdreLLimoges
Reviewed October 19, 2012

The Aquacenter Diving attraction in Playa Flamingo is an incredible service that can certify for PADI, as well as take you out on amazing tours to the Catalinas, the Murcielogos, and other places for a glorious scuba experience. Check it out.

1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This was my first Ocean diving experience so take that into account. Overall super positive experience. Had a really nice dive master who was obviously concerned with us having a good time. Nice big boat to get out to the dive spots and we saw plenty of cool creatures; reef sharks, turtles, eagle rays, octopus, and even heard humpbacks.

1  Thank mdscheidt1321
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Showed up to dive as the boat was getting ready to leave. Eduardo held the boat so I could make the dive. Small group on the boat and we hit Catalina Island and Elephant Rock. Both spots were clear compared to others spots the previous day with another dive shop......which is simply because the amount of plankton in the water. Saw Spotted Eagle Rays, tons and tons of fish, and also heard whales while diving Catalina Island. Enjoyed the trip and would use them again.

Snacks were limited after the first dive with just juice boxes. Fresh fruit was excellent though.

2  Thank Jeff H