“Well Run Operation”
Review of Aquacenter Diving

Aquacenter Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: AQUACENTER DIVING retails and operates as a full service Resort Dive Center with regularly scheduled trips, dive packages, introductory courses, and a complete line of certification training programs. The scuba center is located in Guanacaste, close to the beach, next to the Flamingo Marina and just minutes away from guest accommodations. As a dive operator of an international dive destination, we provide dive quality, qualified staff, convenient diving and excellent customer service.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well Run Operation”
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My wife and I dived with Aquacenter Diving in early May. Eduardo and Christina were friendly and professional. The boats are clean and well maintained. We did not use the rental equipment, but from what I saw, it was faily new and well maintained. They were very punctual and always helpful. Thank you for switching out my gauge console Eduardo.
I would recommend them.

Visited May 2011

Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Highly recommend Aquacentre”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

As a certified diver - but inexperienced - I would say that I have to thank Eduardo, Vincent and the rest of the crew for giving me the confidence to continue diving! Although visibility was poor due to the effects of the Tsunami in Japan - we felt completely safe and had an excellent experience. All of the equipment and boat are in excellent shape. I would definitely recommend using Aquacenter!

Visited March 2011