“Huge southern sting ray!”
Review of Rich Coast Diving

Rich Coast Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: The only PADI 5* CDC center in Costa Rica with the only Platinum Course Director. Join us for dives to encounter sharks, rays and big schools of fish. From May to Nov we take you to the famous Catalina islands to swim with the giant mantas and to safe the best for last...from Nov to May we visit the Bat islands to seek the adrenaline of the bull sharks encounters! We take our courses serious combined with fun and lots of dives. Take your first breath underwater with us or take the step to divemaster or instructor. We offer the full range of PADI courses. Sign up for our GO Pro Internship for 3 months or join us for a day; we will make sure you feel at home here in Costa Rica where the diving is pristine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Great day of diving with Shelly, Colum and Karen. I dove and my wife snorkelled. We saw reef sharks, huge schools of fish and a massive southern sting ray that was about 6ft across. A small group with great attention to detail by the Rich Coast staff.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"pre dive"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 12, 2016

I did the Advanced Open Water course and went to Catalinas with them and have no regrets. They have a great operation going on and the instructors are great. I would do more courses and go diving with them again with no hesitation.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

We have been going in an out of the shop for several months while the kids were going to a marine oceanography class. Our son took the discover diving class and loved it enough to get his basic open water certification. He just signed up to start his advanced certification. The folks at the shop are always friendly and helpful. Most important they strive to make sure you are up to the standards they expect. Thanks to Brenda, Shelly and Sam for a great experience.

Reviewed April 4, 2016

After I finished my Open Water certification here last year, I dove in several other locations. But when it became serious and I had to choose where to go to obtain my Rescue Diver Certificate, I knew from the start this is where I wanted to go. The team gave me all the explanations, the theoretical courses, the Emergency Rescue courses, and the Rescue Diver courses are given by passionate people. While they expect the best from all students, they're ready to support you while learning and take the time to correct and answer all questions. I already know that, when I do my Divemaster course, where I'll go. Thanks a lot, all at Rich Coast Diving!