“Excellent dive shop” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rich Coast Diving

Rich Coast Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: The only PADI 5* CDC center in Costa Rica .We take you diving to encounter sharks, rays and of course the famous Catalina islands to swim with the giant mantas and the to safe the best for last...Bat islands to seek the adrenaline of the bull sharks encounters!We take our courses serious combined with fun and lots of dives. Join us for any course and we will make sure you feel at home here in Costa Rica where the diving is pristine!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Overveen, The Netherlands
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent dive shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We had a very positive experience diving with Rich Coast. Very professional organisation, friendly and skilled people. Fine dive-spots with eagle-rays, sharks and lots of other fishes. They even get you on track of the finest pizza in Costa Rica. What more do you need? All together a great experience that I can recommend to anyone!

Martijn Thijssen

Visited August 2012

Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

I came in to book my dive and was greeted by the owner Brenda, and by her friendly knowledgeable staff. I booked my dives and left my equipment with them. I then, showed up the next day eager for the dive. We were taken out on their catamaran style boat, and got to experience some excellent dives. The Crew were amazing, friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this establishment, I have dove all around the world, and really enjoyed this establishment, top notch. And they sell the "go Pro" camera there at pretty much cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. When I go back I am getting one!!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Exellent quality Padi training”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Rich Coast diving is a 5* PADI carreer development center and also offer tecdiving course.
I completed Tec40, Tec45 and Tec50 here with the 2 course directors ( the highest level instructors)Martin and Ernst.
I benefited so much from their expert knowledge and years of experiences.
This was very reussuring when taking such a challenging course.

I really enjoyed my experience, and would really consider coming back and doing my IDC here.

My girlfriend did her Advance Open Water here and her shark speciality .
The dive site was really amazing ( specially Tortuga) and the staff professionel.

They offer more courses and diving education than any other dive shop in Coco.

If you want to do any kind of course , these guys really are the best choice.

Digby and Sophie

Visited August 2012
Forney, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Dive Shop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

We had a great experience diving with Rich Coast Diving! The staff are extremely professional and helpful from booking until you leave. Owner Brenda even helped us after hours our first day there to find a hotel for us and our senior age parents when the hotel we booked turned out to not be all we hoped for. She brought us to a hotel where my older parents could enjoy themselves while we were out diving for 5 days. She really didn't have to do that, but it just shows how much RCD cares about us having a great diving experience. Since we were already diving for 5 days, we decided to get our advanced diver certification. We received some great training and it was a really fun experience! I highly recommend diving with Rich Coast Diving!

1 Thank Amy E
Denver
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great staff and a really good time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Diving in Costa Rica can be a wonderful experience. Brenda and the staff at Rich Coast were great in the planning, the communciation before the dive, and the total dive experience. We had a group of 9 divers at various skill levels and they gave all of us a good experience. Diving in Costa Rica is a little different from our Carribean experience. The water is not as clear so being aware of the group is a bit more challenging, and the entry/exit is a little more technical due to waves and current. The Rich Coast folks made it all feel relaxed and safe. We saw sharks as promised at Bat Island, and the marine life overall was great. Tie this together with a canapy tour and it's a great experience.

1 Thank rrrast