“Swell coffee”

Java 654 Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Greatest Coffee Corner in Coco! We're open everyday from 7am to 5.30pm offering a wide variety of coffee drinks, hot and cold, using some of the best coffee in Costa Rica. We also offer fresh fruit smoothies, fruit drinks, salads, bagels, paninis, baked goods and our mouth watering waffles! We have indoor and outdoor seating, a/c, free WiFi, a library with book exchange and an assortment of games to play with family or friends! Come visit us!
Reviewed August 28, 2014

I sometimes purchase coffee drinks at this establishment. They are very swell coffee drinks. If you like coffee drinks, this would be a good place to buy them.

1  Thank Stephen_Crawford

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Perfect spot for breakfast/brunch/lunch. There are a lot of healthy food and drink options which can be very hard to find in this area. The food is made to order and always fresh and the coffee is AMAZING. The staff is very friendly and informative about the area. A/C and Wifi are also a plus. Definitely a must in Coco.

2  Thank SaraWalter
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Best place in Playas del Coco the coffee it´s great and the smoothies even more !! I almost have one daily and the girls make you feel like home specially Sara. The food it´s also great I would recommended this place to everyone.!! Don´t hesitate to stop by !

1  Thank MauricioChava
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

After a long walk in the sun, it was a lifesaver to get something cooling to drink. Great service and atmosphere! Really recomendable place!

1  Thank Stefan E
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I get my iced coffee here every single day and it’s by far the best coffee in town! Besides my regular daily coffee, I also usually get my breakfast or lunch here a few days a week as well! For breakfast, I love the Belgian waffles, bagel sandwich, and the breakfast smoothies! My favorite smoothies are the Chica Flaca or the Greena Colada. Or if you want something more sweet, the Chunky Monkey milkshake is amazing! I love the prosciutto and pepperoni Panini's or one of their six salads for lunch, which are both for a very reasonable price. The Mediterranean salad is my favorite and I order it at least twice a week. I can't recommend this place enough! Amazing service, food, and drinks! Try it once and you will be hooked!

1  Thank Juni0r24