“The best!”

Java 654 Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Greatest Coffee Corner in Coco! We're open everyday from 7am to 5.30pm offering a wide variety of coffee drinks, hot and cold, using some of the best coffee in Costa Rica. We also offer fresh fruit smoothies, fruit drinks, salads, bagels, paninis, baked goods and our mouth watering waffles! We have indoor and outdoor seating, a/c, free WiFi, a library with book exchange and an assortment of games to play with family or friends! Come visit us!
Reviewed June 1, 2014

We always look forward to coming back to Coco and to coming back to Cafe Java - the waffles are a favorite and the chunky monkey tastes just like a frozen banana- always great!
A definite in Coco

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went here and everyone was satisfied with at least one of the drinks on the menu. They offer coffee, cold and hot, as well as smoothies and milkshakes. Cafe food items are also available . I highly recommend this restaurant if you find yourself in playa coco.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This cute spot has lots of tasty, healthy and affordable options. They have vegetarian options. I highly recommend getting an iced coffee and panini! Delicious.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I believe the drink I tried was called the milky way - what a tasty iced coffee! I also had a panini sandwich which was great. I will be returning.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Need a break from the crazy heat? Need A/C ? Need wifi? Need great coffe? This shop made our vacation great. The girls in the shop were nice and spoke english. Very laid back vibe. I recommend the banana split iced coffee.