“Chunky Monkey!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Java 654 Coffee Shop

Java 654 Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Greatest Coffee Corner in Coco! We're open everyday from 7am to 5.30pm offering a wide variety of coffee drinks, hot and cold, using some of the best coffee in Costa Rica. We also offer fresh fruit smoothies, fruit drinks, salads, bagels, paninis, baked goods and our mouth watering waffles! We have indoor and outdoor seating, a/c, free WiFi, a library with book exchange and an assortment of games to play with family or friends! Come visit us!
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Chunky Monkey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

java 654 coffe shop is excellent!
i love the style, is like 80´s
and the chunky monkey is delicious, i love it!

• Visited March 2014

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great iced drinks and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Was slightly hard to find since no map is listed at the time of writing, but it's on the paved Road to Pacifico beach club (turn right from the main road at lauras house sign, on the beach Road La Chorrera). It's under the stairs to the second floor of the new beige strip shopping complex.

Drinks and staff were wonderful, great spot to plan day trips. Will grab a bag of coffee before I leave from here, sincerely better than 1820 and Britt store coffee beans.

San Jose, Costa Rica
“The BEST coffee!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Java's coffee is the best, the baked good are delicious, as fresh as they can get... And te coffee is simply the best in town

• Visited March 2014
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was a good little "escape" where you knew what to expect.
the staff was pleasant and easily understood. the prices were also good and we enjoyed sitting out in front, sipping our beverages and people watching!

• Visited December 2013
Indiana
“Miss it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in here twice during my week in coco. The sane girl was behind the counter both times and was very pleasant. The first morning I wanted the ham and cheese Bread roll, but it was gone, as it was a bit later in the morning. I had a sesame seed bagel with cream cheese and tomato and a home made ginger ale"effervescence" and a tiny coconut cream muffin. The pieces aren't too extreme, but I was getting used to everything being very high in the area. The second time I stopped in was when I got try the ham and cheese and an almond joy iced coffee. Omygoodness! Best iced coffee and breakfast was delish! I miss that place!I bought some of their coffee to take home as a gift for my father, as it was only $6. I'm imagining best value for the money and high quality. I'm going to visit my dad today and see if I can't get a cup;)