“at last!!! awesome mexican food in Coco”
Review of Holy Guacamole - CLOSED

Holy Guacamole
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Holy Guacamole offers a range of Mexican food from nachos and quesadillas to salads, burritos, enchiladas and classic tacos. We use only the freshest ingredients and also 5 different fresh salsas in our salsa bar! We slow cook all our meats with special spices for maximum flavor and you have your choice of pork, chicken, beef or grilled fish on most items. Our portions are large, are flavors are bold and the prices are great! We look forward to seeing you!
costa rica
“at last!!! awesome mexican food in Coco”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

There are two things I try everywhere I go that has them on the menu. Margaritas and fish tacos. I am half mexican and lived for a while in California, so I am big on the fish tacos. Holy Guacamole's are AWESOMY. Perfectly cooked fresh fish (mahi in this case), delicious corn tortillas, fresh salsa and guacamole, rice, beans (really good beans)... Plus a fresh salsa bar with 5 or 6 choices so yummy it was hard to pick one (so I tried 4). The best part? The price was just right. It is casual food at fast food prices (hence my $ rating)

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank felizenlostropicos

Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“A nice change from local cuisine. Bernsz”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Excellent Mexican classic dishes. Wonderful choice of salsas. Generous portions. Friendly, curteous service. Exceptionally clean,neat ,open kitchen.

• Visited January 2013
Thank Bernadette Sull... C
New York City, New York
“Fresh and Excellent”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Probably our favorite meal in Costa Rica. Everything was so fresh and tasty and the salsa bar was a really nice touch. Particular favorites were the fish tacos, the fajitas, and the pico (which was even better than the guac). The homemade chips were also delicious.

• Visited February 2013
thornhill ontario
“What a Great Find!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We were on a family vacation in Coco Beach this past December and we were looking for a kid-friendly restaurant to have a quick meal. This was a great find! Service was fast, food was amazing, and really good value. The Chicken Fajitas were fabulous....lots of delicious chicken and vegetables and yummy quacamole and salsa. My daughter also really enjoyed her Grilled Chicken Salad. This is an awesome spot for a casual dinner and so easy to get to, right on the Main Street.....not to be missed!

• Visited December 2012
Corona del Mar, California, United States
“Great fish tacos”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been spending some time in Playa del Coco building a 22 unit condo-hotel called Paradizio. There are some good little restaurants but this place is excellent. Tucked behind the juice bar I have been here many times. It is now on my list of regular spots while I am in Coco.

• Visited January 2013