“A true yoga experience”

Impulso Sano Yoga & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Impulso Sano offers Vinyasa Yoga and Reiki Healing in Playas del Coco, Costa Rica. In addition, we teach and perform Flow Arts, offering classes in Poi and Hoop Dance and Hoop Aerobics, and holding Youth Hoop Events and Fire Dance Shows. Our studio is a quick walk from downtown Coco in El Pueblito Center Sur. Please visit our website for schedules and pricing or to make an appointment.
Toronto
“A true yoga experience”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Not only does Teagan offer a variety of wonderful classes in a spacious, centrally located studio, she embodies the true spirit of yoga. The gentle vinyasa class was lovely and would be an excellent introduction for anyone who wanted to try yoga in a safe and supportive environment. The slightly more challenging classes were well within the reach of those with a regular practice. A very nice group of students attend the studio and were very welcoming to newcomers. I too had a reiki treatment and felt truly healed afterward. I had received some upsetting news while away and Teagan's gentle spirit helped me to deal with this. I would highly recommend the studio to anyone visiting Playas del Coco. Up-to-date information is available on the website: http://www.impulsosano.com/.

Visited January 2014

st-hubert
“absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was so nice you meet Teagan and Ollie. They are amazing people,
and the energie that they give you is one to remember!
I had a great time doing vinyasa yoga with Teagan, she's the best teacher i've ever had!
I highly recommend to take some class with her and also a reiki session, she has magic hands!
The poi lesson is also very cool to do and they are also very good performers.
I had such a great time with those guys, I hop to go back next year!!
They have a great soul!!!

Note that they are moving the Studio so keep up to date and follow them on

With love from québec
Thank you both.

Visited March 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Yoga & Reiki Healing”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Tegan and her husband Ollie own Impulso Sano yoga studio.
I had a great experience with them during my vacation in Playa Del Coco. They are very friendly and warm hearted individuals.
I highly recommend joining the studio and taking a yoga class or reiki session :)
Teagan teaches wonderful yoga classes 1.5hr long. I brought along my sister and brother in law for their first time doing a yoga class. They loved it and found Teagan very helpful and supportive as they were new to the practice.
I also did a Reiki session with Teagn. She has healing hands!!

You will leave the studio with new travel buddies and friends and ultimately feeling at peace.

Please note that they are in the process of moving the Studio so keep up to date on the when and where!!

I hope to make it back to costa rica and spend more time with this lovely couple!

Visited March 2013
Montreal, Canada
“An experience to remember.”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband and I had planned a one week trip to Playa del Coco in January 2013.
Because of illness, my husband had to cancel at the last minute, so I decided to go alone.
Just before leaving, I found the Impulso Sano website on the internet, and kept their co-ordinates for future use.
I have practised Yoga for many years, and have always found that wherever you are in the world, a yoga retreat offers a universal 'language' that you can immediately connect to.

Not used to travelling alone - I felt very vulnerable upon reaching Costa Rica.
Once I had located and settled into my condo in the hills outside Playa del Coco, I contacted Teagan and Olly to take a yoga session to calm my nerves.
They immediately made me feel at home. I ended up taking 3 yoga and two Reiki sessions with Teagan throughout the week - food for body and soul.

Teagan's husband Olly - a Reiki practitioner, but also a native Costa Rican and knowledgeable tourist guide - treated me to two wonderful days of local exploration.

The best treat of all was Teagan`s beachside Firedance in the moonlight .

Costa Rica is beautiful, and the Playa del Coco area is wonderfully untouristic.
All of the Costa Ricans I met were warm and welcoming, but it really was Teagan and Olly's warmth that made the trip for me.

Visited January 2013
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Amazing Grace”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went to Teagan and Impuso Sano Yoga in Playas del Coco and she truly is a very gentle soul. Had a private yoga session with her that flowed freely and gracefully and left us wanting more. Her Reiki session had me snoring (almost) it was so relaxing and she knows her stuff...she told me afterwards that she was sorry that she had to concentrate on my neck for the 1 hour session but that it really needed it...(my neck had been aching the whole trip to CR but I never told her so)

She owns this studio with her CR husband and is going to San Francisco later this year for 6 months to refine even more her skills and to learn massage. If you have a chance to connect with her, it will no doubt be a highlight of your trip.

She is a treat and just one more of the amazing people in Costa Rica.

Thank you, Teagan, for your quiet and spirtual guidance.

Visited February 2013