“Amazing Grace”

Impulso Sano Yoga & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Impulso Sano offers Vinyasa Yoga and Reiki Healing in Playas del Coco, Costa Rica. In addition, we teach and perform Flow Arts, offering classes in Poi and Hoop Dance and Hoop Aerobics, and holding Youth Hoop Events and Fire Dance Shows. Our studio is a quick walk from downtown Coco in El Pueblito Center Sur. Please visit our website for schedules and pricing or to make an appointment.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Went to Teagan and Impuso Sano Yoga in Playas del Coco and she truly is a very gentle soul. Had a private yoga session with her that flowed freely and gracefully and left us wanting more. Her Reiki session had me snoring (almost) it was so relaxing and she knows her stuff...she told me afterwards that she was sorry that she had to concentrate on my neck for the 1 hour session but that it really needed it...(my neck had been aching the whole trip to CR but I never told her so)

She owns this studio with her CR husband and is going to San Francisco later this year for 6 months to refine even more her skills and to learn massage. If you have a chance to connect with her, it will no doubt be a highlight of your trip.

She is a treat and just one more of the amazing people in Costa Rica.

Thank you, Teagan, for your quiet and spirtual guidance.

There are newer reviews for Impulso Sano Yoga & Wellness Center

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My first-ever professional reiki session with Teagan left me feeling extremely relaxed. She is an intuitive healer who allows her hands to go the places they're needed instead of following a set order of static hand positions traditionally performed in reiki. The result is a sort of reiki/massage mix that is both relaxing and energizing at the same time.
During the treatment, Teagan noticed that my lower belly was hard (it had been for some time, but I won't sure what to do about it). She suggested a traditional Tico type of massage called sobar to remove any blockages. Although she's in the process of learning this technique, she's not quite ready to offer the service to clients. However, she knew someone who was...
The next day I went with Teagan and her husband Ollie to Ollie's hometown about half an hour from Playa Coco. I was introduced to his family and this friendly and "real" Costa Rican town. Then they took me to a kind old man who, for the equivalent of a few bucks, performed a slightly painful clearing, using thumbs to run up and down arms and legs, neck, back, and belly. After that I drank a natural laxative to remove the detached blockages. Although this hasn't completely solved my problem it did improve and I plan to return at some point for another treatment.
Teagan and Ollie are kind, warm-hearted, and genuine people who just feel good to be around. If you are in any way interested in natural medicine or energy healing I strongly recommend you visit them during your trip to Playa Coco!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have never done Yoga until I came to Costa Rica and stumbled upon this place. I figured I would give it a try. The first 3 or 4 times I went my body was very sore and rebelled against anything I was trying to do. If it wasn't for the instructor Teagan, I think I would have called it quits. She kept on modifying and adapting things to my needs, but each time challenging me. She was extremely patient and never rushed me into poses.
I have also tried her Reiki sessions. I must say, they were fabulous! They were quite relaxing and rejuvenating.
I would highly recommend Teagan and Impulso Sano to anyone thinking of starting or continuing with Yoga.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was ecstatic to find Impulso Sano's yoga classes, since I wanted to continue my practice while on vacation. Teagan is an extremely knowledgeable and talented Vinyasa Yoga instructor. Her classes gave me the perfect balance of calming-zen and pushing my edge. I left each class sweaty, tired, but energized and very, very happy! She modifies the class for various levels. I also did a Reiki session (fantastic), and bought several pieces of jewelry, handmade by Teagan and her husband.
Please visit Impulso Sano and do some yoga and Reiki in beautiful Playa del Coco. You will be SO glad you did.

3  Thank Terri044