“Amazing experience at Impulso Sano!”

Impulso Sano Yoga & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Impulso Sano offers Vinyasa Yoga and Reiki Healing in Playas del Coco, Costa Rica. In addition, we teach and perform Flow Arts, offering classes in Poi and Hoop Dance and Hoop Aerobics, and holding Youth Hoop Events and Fire Dance Shows. Our studio is a quick walk from downtown Coco in El Pueblito Center Sur. Please visit our website for schedules and pricing or to make an appointment.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was ecstatic to find Impulso Sano's yoga classes, since I wanted to continue my practice while on vacation. Teagan is an extremely knowledgeable and talented Vinyasa Yoga instructor. Her classes gave me the perfect balance of calming-zen and pushing my edge. I left each class sweaty, tired, but energized and very, very happy! She modifies the class for various levels. I also did a Reiki session (fantastic), and bought several pieces of jewelry, handmade by Teagan and her husband.
Please visit Impulso Sano and do some yoga and Reiki in beautiful Playa del Coco. You will be SO glad you did.

3  Thank Terri044