“Amazing experience at Impulso Sano!”

Impulso Sano Yoga & Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Impulso Sano and Yoga With Miranda are joining together to offer yoga, dance, tai chi, and therapeutic bodywork in the Coco Community. We are currently operating in the Yoga With Miranda studio space at Plaza Nino, by the bus stop in the town center, and plans for a permanent dedicated yoga space are in the works...
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was ecstatic to find Impulso Sano's yoga classes, since I wanted to continue my practice while on vacation. Teagan is an extremely knowledgeable and talented Vinyasa Yoga instructor. Her classes gave me the perfect balance of calming-zen and pushing my edge. I left each class sweaty, tired, but energized and very, very happy! She modifies the class for various levels. I also did a Reiki session (fantastic), and bought several pieces of jewelry, handmade by Teagan and her husband.
Please visit Impulso Sano and do some yoga and Reiki in beautiful Playa del Coco. You will be SO glad you did.

Date of experience: July 2012