This hotel is clean and decoratored nicely. Has coffee maker and tv. A/C. Management is nice and helpful. The problems are street noise and smell. The beach is dirty so is the street. Dogs tearing up trash. Loud until late night. The plus we did have breakfast every morning which was good and the waitress was very quick she even brought a fresh mango to my hubby after hearing he liked them. But then agian he also was propositioned on the street because of the internet not working in our room. He came back to room really fast. LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Beach hotel is located in Playas del Coco, the area of largest touristic growth in the Golfo de Papagayo and one of the most popular vacation destinations for locals and tourists alike. This growing touristic community is located 40km from Liberia, the capital of Guanacaste at 20 minutes from the International Daniel Oduber Airport. Coco Beach hotel offers a fresh environment filled with tropical air and surrounded by fun and adventure. Our hotel brings together a variety of services that include hotel, restaurant, sports bar, casino and a small mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Hotel Coco Beach & Casino Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco