Rooms are clean, wifi is good and the pool is small but sufficient. The resturant is good but a little pricey. We found it is better to eat at one of the numerous resturant/bars which are all in walking distance.
The hotel is located in the center of town which is great. You can walk to the beach in 2 minutes. At night, there are several good bars very close. We found it much cheaper to buy food and beer at the Super Compri which is less than a 1 minute walk.
We usualy stay at fancier all inclusive resorts becuase they are overall nicer and cheaper. But if you want to be in the center of Coco's, this is an excellent choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coco Beach hotel is located in Playas del Coco, the area of largest touristic growth in the Golfo de Papagayo and one of the most popular vacation destinations for locals and tourists alike. This growing touristic community is located 40km from Liberia, the capital of Guanacaste at 20 minutes from the International Daniel Oduber Airport. Coco Beach hotel offers a fresh environment filled with tropical air and surrounded by fun and adventure. Our hotel brings together a variety of services that include hotel, restaurant, sports bar, casino and a small mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Coco Beach & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Beach Hotel Playas Del Coco
- Hotel Coco Beach & Casino Costa Rica/Playas Del Coco