“Best Burgers in Playas Del Coco!”
Review of Soda Oasis

Soda Oasis
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Gourmet Fast Food
Reviewed September 1, 2014

Absolutely the best burger you can find in Playas del coco! Owner is extremely friendly and everything my girlfriend and i have tried off the menu has been delicious. We are staying in Playas Del Coco for 2 months and have made a point to drop in for a meal here at least once per week. Their buffalo chicken fingers are as good as their burgers and are apparently breaded in house! Delicious!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We stopped in for dinner during our visit based on the burger reviews. Unfortunately they had run out that night because of a late delivery. The gentleman behind the counter was both proactive and apologetic when letting us know.

No matter, we all ordered the fish and chips. The food was very good and very reasonably priced. If you are looking for perfect table service dining...wrong place. If you are looking for good food at reasonable prices with a local flair then this is as good a place as any.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I live in Playas del Coco and am a regular at Soda Oasis. My favorite thing on the menu is the Tico burger with lot's of bacon!!! The patio could use a nicer touch but overall the food and prices are well worth a visit.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I never would've noticed this little open air soda here in Coco if someone hadn't told me about it--and believe me, you want to know about this place! This place brings in angus beef and authentic german and italian sausages and everything is DELICIOUS. (Beef in CR tends to be very lean and on the tough side--fine for slow cooking, but lousy for burgers.) I was also thrilled to find poutine. Poutine in Costa Rica?! Hell yes.

1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Just happened to walk by and check out the menu. The place doesn't look particularly fabulous but they sure do make their food delicious. Being a vegetarian, I didn't think this place would have anything I could eat at first since it seemed to be mostly meat and burgers but then the owner explained his veggie burger. I hate fake meat but I really appreciate a veggie burger with a patty that isn't some soy pretend meat. He makes his with falafel and man are they good! I would highly recommend it, vegetarian or not. On top of that he has some of the best fries I've had in my life. So crispy and delicious. My friend had the fish and chips and she absolutely loved it too. On top of the delicious food the owner is super nice. Even wrote us down some recommendations of activities to do while we were in town. Wish this place was in my hometown I would be a regular.