“Amazing”

Description: Gourmet Fast Food
Burlington, Canada
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This has to be the best fast food place in all of Costa Rica.Very tasty & very filling.Good quality meat.

Visited July 2013

El Coco, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
“Great burgers”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great burgers, good price, good fries and will return soon. Tasty hamburgers, soft buns, frest lettuce, etc and very filling. A casual atmosphere for any time of day. Recommend.

Visited January 2013
State of Bremen, Germany
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I live in Coco now since a little while. I am not a big burger fan but every now and again I get the urge to eat one. They have good Burgers here and a nice choice of other things. For example German Bratwurst. Me being from Germany had to try them and they were really ok. Going back there when the next Burger Appetite hits me.

• Visited December 2012
Insbruck
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So and so”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We felt like eating a burger one afternoon and were told that Soda Oasis is a great place for that. Well it was ok. We had to wait really long like 20 minutes but I guess that this is ok since the turnaround at this time did not seam too high. And at least you get fresh Burgers. Thats something. My girlfriend ate a veggie burger (with rice and black beans) but this was very uncomfortable because the burger fell apart in the bread. So, not a good idea! I had the normal burger which was ok but I found it althogether a bit expansive. Maybe it was an exceptional day but I think the place is a bit overrated. I probably would not even have bothered to write a review but once I am at it for my Costa Rica holidays I though I should.

• Visited December 2012
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Best Burgers!!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Best burgers in town!! All other food is good too. My vegetarian friend likes their veggie burgers. Friendly staff and fast service!

• Visited January 2013