“We concur, amazing burgers......”
Review of Soda Oasis

Soda Oasis
Ranked #14 of 106 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gourmet Fast Food
Vancouver, Canada
“We concur, amazing burgers......”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After reading that this was the #1 restaurant out of 48 in Playa del Coco, we had to try it. Even better it was owned by a Canadian - the giveaway was the Canadian Club Ginger Ale in the fridge. We shared 2 plates - the Fish and Chips, and the Diablo Burger. Both were superb, and while they didn't have malt vinegar for the Fish, they actually did have white vinegar - you just need to ask for it. The ambiance is pretty much nonexistent, as it's a basically an outdoor stand. There is a covered patio, and you can watch the action on the street, but no need to get dressed up. Weren't the cheapest burgers we've ever had, but the quality was superb. If you want beer, you need to ask for it. Just go....

Visited November 2012

Sacramento, California
“best burgers in Costa Rica”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Just wow. Wife and I had lunch there today and their burgers are great. I had the diablo which was just about the best burger I've ever had (and trust me I've had alot). My wife had the grande burger and she loved it. My only complaint is their beer selection (only Imperial). But hey, it's a burger joint not a bar, so I won't downgrade them for a poor beer selection.

• Visited November 2012
BC
“really great burgers”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

cheap, good food, right on the main drag.
I had the Gringo Burger and the Diablo Burger. Both delicious.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank EastsideSpike
Nicoya
“Great burgers, fantastic fry”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We only went once during our stay near Coco because the earthquake of Nicoya kept us away our last day. We tried the Diablo burger which was just great - perfect amount of heat, and a really nice amount of cheese so that it wasn't overwhelming. What we were really blown away by, though, was the fish and chips. The fry on the fish was absolutely perfect, and the fries were the best we've had in a long time. Can't wait to go back and try the buffalo chicken tenders.

• Visited September 2012
Playas del coco, guanacaste Costa Rica
“Love it!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Best burger in Coco bar none!!! A real passion for dining. Good on the budget too. A friend of mine recommended we go for a bite and I'll most certainly be coming back again & again.

• Visited August 2012