“Fantastic”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

just love love love Coco Beach/Tours. The souvenir shops are a delight, not to mention the happy hour at all the spots as well as the water coconut vendors. I would visit Coco Beach/Tours in a heart beat.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank BibiK K

St. Petersburg, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Tour Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I used Coco Tours for all of my tours on our recent vacation there in June 2013. They were excellent, English speaking and very knowledgeable. We booked Nicaragua, Monteverde and Palo Verde Boat Tours with them.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jennifer G
Parksville, New York, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic customer service!! Fantastic crew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have been using Coco Tours for the last 2 years that I have been coming to Coco for the winter. I have booked several trips with them. Each and every time the customer service was excellent (that would be Luis) and our guided tours (mainly with Giovanni) exceed our expectations. Giovanni is very knowledgeable about all of the tours he does. Many times he will even add in an extra place that was not on the itinerary if he has time. His trips are never rushed. I have never thought that I didn't get my monies worth. I would definitely recommend this company to book your next tour with.

Visited February 2013
Sudbury, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“No customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

During our 2 wk vacation during the Christmas Holidays we booked an all day tour with Coco Tours. Unfortunately we found out that we were unable to take the tour for the day we booked. Their policy allows you to cancel or make changes as long as it's 48 hrs prior. However we were not able to contact them. The booth was closed as well as their office and no one answered their phone. We left messages, emailed and visited the office several times to no avail. We lost our money and were never contacted. We would never trust this company again!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Rachel K
Portland, Oregon
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wildlife Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Coco Tours was a wonderful find down the road from our rental condo. We had a fabulous trip to Palos Verde National Park. We saw many animals from the boat on the Tempisque River followed by a home cooked meal. On the way we saw the sand people who excavate sand from the river using carts drawn by oxen. I would use them again.

Visited December 2012