“Wildlife Tours”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wildlife Tours”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Coco Tours was a wonderful find down the road from our rental condo. We had a fabulous trip to Palos Verde National Park. We saw many animals from the boat on the Tempisque River followed by a home cooked meal. On the way we saw the sand people who excavate sand from the river using carts drawn by oxen. I would use them again.

Visited December 2012

Playa Ocotal, Costa Rica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The best tour guides in Coco”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My wife and I first started using Coco Tours in March of 2012 when we first visited Playas del Coco. They were amazing with their knowledge of Costa Rica in general. We have since used ~ 6 times since then and never cease to be amazed at the new things we learn on their tours. Besides their general knowledge they are also more then willing to participate in the tours adventures to help you feel more comfortable. Giovanni, Pipo and Hermann are all great although we have travelled more with Pipo and he has become a good friend.
You won't regret using Coco Tours.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Byron L
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing visit to Costa Rica”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

During my stay in Guanacaste CR we had Giovanni as our tour guide. He was extremely accomodating and very knowledge. He arranged for the group to spend a little time souvenir shopping in CoCo Beach, which was not included in the itinerary. Overall I had a wonderful time and would definately recommend Coco Tours!

Visited November 2012
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a fabulous tour with Coco Tours.”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

February 1, 2012, (our second trip with Coco tours) we went on a two day trip to Arenal and Monteverdi. All aspects of the trip were perfect. Our driver (Giovani, owner of Coco Tours) enhanced out trip with his travel experience of the area and his nature expertise. He arranged, zip-lining, hanging bridge walk, hot pools, nature walk and provided time for us to see the towns of La Fortuna and Santa Elena. The hotel and the meals were first class. Had it not been for him we might not have seen Coatis, Three toed sloth, Two toed Sloth, Red eyed tree frog, Arrow poison frog and many birds.
I highly recommend Coco Tours – they were reliable, professional and flexible to our requests.

Visited February 2012
Brooks, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tide Water Adventure Tours”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Thrilling, breathtaking, and amazing. I had the opportunity to visit Costa Rica from December 26 to January 2, 2013. We were 7 of us in our group and we enjoyed many tours with a very knowledgeable, organized and reliable tour guide named Henry from Tide Water Adventure his website is www.tidewater adventure.com. He is an independent and local tour guide operator who organized every tour to tailor our needs. His attention to detail and his care to our special request was all was his priority. The zip lining was thrilling and most beautiful experience I ever had imagined. The river tubing was relaxing yet thrilling but most of all the beauty of seeing huge purple butterflies awed me. Henry took us to the best local restaurants and the food was delicious from Italian to seafood to the typical Costa Rican meals. Were all amazing. I enjoyed the personal service we received from Henry. You can certainly trust him and he has a very safe van for transpiration. I felt secure and safe in Costa Rica and would highly recommend you to visit.

Visited January 2012