“Amazing crew amd best prices in Costa Rica (playa del coco)”
Review of Fishing Adventures

Fishing Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Visit the exotic land of Costa Rica and enjoy the best sport fishing spots on the pacific coast. Start your FISHING ADVENTURES with us!We offer: Sport Fishing - Surf, Snorkeling and Sunset Tours.Half day and Full day services. We pick you up from your hotel!
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Hi guys this was one of the best crews Fished with in a very long time. Great prices and great attitudes.

11  Thank MikeMeger
in 3 reviews
"saw dolphins"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 27, 2013

For my boyfriends Birthday we visited Costa Rica. I figured while we were there I'd treat him to a half day fishing adventure. I'd have to say that from day one of booking this trip I knew it would be a great day. We arrived in Coco Beach the afternoon before our scheduled fishing trip and we weren't quite familiar with the location of our early 6am departure meeting spot, this was not considered an issue. A car was sent to pick us up and bring us to exactly where we needed to be! We met Bogdan and Chepe at the shoreline where they were awaiting our arrival on board the " Ruler of the Sea". The Sun was rising and within the first 20 minutes we saw Dolphins, Pelicans, a stingray and even a SHARK! Not long after we reeled in the first catch of the day, a black tuna. We were excited over the tuna but Bogdan was set on helping us catch some Mahi Mahi. The two of them drove us allover to the hot spots but no such luck on our day. At this point our count was 3 black tuna, which was still fun to reel in! The cooler on the boat was filled with water, juice, pop, and cerveza for us to grab whenever we needed something. There were also sandwiches and snacks to last the whole 6 hours trip, this was not expected at all! We spent the last hour or so bottom fishing for some red snapper. During this time we hooked on a few Groupers and quite a few fish known as "The Queen". We know in the end they were a little disappointed that we didn't get to that " Big Catch" but we were a happy fisherman and woman. My boyfriend said that was an amazing birthday present, one to top the books! We hopped off the boat at the shoreline expecting to walk back into town, now that we knew our way, and sure enough there was a car waiting to take us back to our doorstep. We received nothing but exceptional service from start to finish and will definitely book through them again shall we return to Coco Beach!!!!

8  Thank KimJakeS
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hello Guys,

What an amazing trip and experience! Fishing the whole week with you and your team was out of this world. I have been on quite a few trips and nothing topped the experience of our half and full day fishing trips. I really appreciate that you were able to work with me on my special schedule request in the mornings so I could spend all the day time activities with my son and wife. The full day trip was the best I've never caught so many fish in my life, I know you said this was unreal for off season but I'm happy it happened for us!! I will send you all the photos of everything asap..

9  Thank Blake M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I liked them right from the start! Initial email communications, while not the clearest English, were extremely helpful and accommodating. We had a large group of 10 people and they were the only guides I found that could accommodate on one boat. While the boat may have been a little oversold as a 'yacht' (chalked up to translation issues), it turned out to be absolutely perfect! We caught a few less fish than we had hoped for, but still got 2 fantastic dinners out of it! Our captain Chepe and our fishing master Carlos were tons of fun. We went out in the morning (got a bit of a late start, which was our fault) and went out for about 4 hours and came back in the afternoon for a bit of a boat break and to leave behind those that didn't want to be on the boat all day long. We met back at the boat at 4 for a 'sunset cruise' which was quite possibly the highlight of the entire trip! They took 6 of us back out for a little more fishing and to watch the sunset. There was a cooler of beer and a bottle of delicious rum for us on the boat as well. No fish caught this time out, but we were loving soaking in the sun from the front of the boat, drinking Imperial, watching the dolphins, manta rays and sea turtles.

Highly recommend an excursion with these guys!!!

8  Thank Nathaniel H