“Very good”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
New York
“Very good”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The grilled lobster was excellent and the price was very reasonable. The service was friendly and the vegetables are fresh.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank McTravel55

• Slovak first
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“GREAT service and excellent sushi”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We loved this place. We ate there twice on our visit. They have a shuttle that will come get you and take you back --saving the taxi cab fare. Plus, the sushi chef will come out and make the sushi you request that is not on the menu. The outdoor seating is so nice because of the fresh air and breeze.

Visited July 2013
“Dont be fooled by everyone rerecommending this place!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went there on 7/19/13. Because of the recommendation from the tour guide. Best seafood place...etc..etc. No, it wasn't the best seafood place and it wasn't fresh. This place is loaded with flies and other flying creatures. So bring something to cover your food or else become a victim of the flying creatures. Within 30 seconds of pouring my water in a glass there was a fly in it. Waiter brought me a new glass. Fine. My food came next...30 seconds later some huge beetle looking creatue decided it was hungrier than I was and decided to make his way onto my plate. Decided that he wanted to stay there and eat up. Pointed this out to my waiter...he brought me a napkin to remove the beetle/creature and then the waiter expected me to continue to eat from that plate. He said "its fine its ok" Nooo!!!! Its not fine or ok. That is not acceptable in any dining establisment. I was digusted and ready to go after that. So he took the plate after hesitating for a min or two and told me he was going to make another one. From the looks of the second plate I'm almost positive that it was the same plate from the first time. I know one place I won't be going if I come back to this part of Costa Rica.

4 Thank nobles717
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place, except...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I come to this place all the time!! The men who wait on our tables are great!! It is in a wonderful location! The food is very fresh! Except... do not order food to go because the woman working as receptionist is awful! She doesn't represent this restaurant! We waited 45 minutes and went to pick up our food and she never put in the order! Get rid of her and all is great!

Coral Springs, Florida
“Spice”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

customer service was good and the atmosphere was very cozy I did not enjoy my food I order the Louisiana style sea food combo the food was needed spice and seasoning I would not go back there

1 Thank Andres357