“Hit the high spot at ever turn!”
Review of Asia Tica Coco - CLOSED

Asia Tica Coco
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An array of exquisite Asian cuisines with our special Coco twist - all under one roof!THAI-CHINESE-JAPANESE-VIETNAMESENatural Fresh Organic IngredientsOur dishes are not pre-made - we prepare our food daily even our sauces are made fresh from scratch - it's good enough to feed my children.All Natural Flavors: no MSG - no artificial ingredients - no salt - no white sugarVegetarian and Gluten / Dairy Free dishes availableTake Out & DeliveryExceptional Value for MoneyCredit Cards AcceptedWIFI - A/C - OUTDOOR SEATING The restaurant will reopen on December on 2014.
Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
“Hit the high spot at ever turn!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

For the record, I'm not one for Asian food so much but I may have to change my opinion after Tuesday nights meal at Asia Tica. First the two fruit drinks that came with our meal at this event was amazing and I drank my fill. Cannot possibly tell you what they were but they were out of this world...and yes, I had both! Was served a delicious bullion type of broth (again, something I normally would not eat); followed by a lovely lettuce wrap vegetarian dish with their home made peanut sauce! Delicious and healthy too. Well, by this point I'm thinking that I'm almost full but alas, the main course comes out and was it ever delicious! Such a presentation too! I had a tender teriyaki chicken and vegetables with rice. I wish I had the elegance and flare to explain just how delicious everything was, how great the staff were that took care of us and later the owner came out and we actually applauded her! Way to go! As far as pricing goes, you can order as low as you need or as rich as possible, your choice!

• Visited January 2014

Playas del Coco, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another excellent meal from this wonderful restaurant.”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Always a treat to have a meal from here. Eat in or Take out! Always tasty, cooked to order and worth waiting for when they are busy!!
Looking forward to the next time!

• Visited January 2014
Leon, Nicaragua
“Another Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Extremely delicious food; a bit expensive, but amazingly tasty. The miso is just perfect, and the flavors of the entrees are astounding. Service is a little slow, but that's common for the region. The house drinks are sensational, and should definitely be tried.

Province of Guanacaste, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Esplendid Fusion Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The food here is delicious , it has an excellent prize ,the attention here is marvelous and it has the best of both worlds and uses asian flavors wisely with a great fusion I highly recommend it.

Orange, California
“Great options, even for vegetarians!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Great food and very friendly staff. They also have plenty of vegetarian options. The food is made FRESH. Highly recommend them.