“Delicious,friendly,priceworthy”
Review of Asia Tica Coco - CLOSED

Asia Tica Coco
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: An array of exquisite Asian cuisines with our special Coco twist - all under one roof!THAI-CHINESE-JAPANESE-VIETNAMESENatural Fresh Organic IngredientsOur dishes are not pre-made - we prepare our food daily even our sauces are made fresh from scratch - it's good enough to feed my children.All Natural Flavors: no MSG - no artificial ingredients - no salt - no white sugarVegetarian and Gluten / Dairy Free dishes availableTake Out & DeliveryExceptional Value for MoneyCredit Cards AcceptedWIFI - A/C - OUTDOOR SEATING The restaurant will reopen on December on 2014.
istanbul
“Delicious,friendly,priceworthy”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have traveled to many countries and tasted different foods.If you want fresh food,friendly atmosphere and a resonable price, Asia Tica Asian Bistro is agreat spot for a great food.

• Visited April 2012

Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
“Excellent Asian Food (for Costa Rica)”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

North Americans seeking Asian food in Costa Rica will be generally displeased with the food they are served. It is just not like the cuisine we experience back in the States. However, visitors to Playas del Coco will experience very good Asian food at the Asia Tica Bistro, located just outside the main downtown business section in Playas del Coco. My favorite is the won ton soup which is easily enough to feed FOUR people. I am looking forward to returning so that I can try some of the other entrees.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank BoomersOffshore
San Jose, Costa Rica
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This restaurant was a great find. The owner waited on my boyfriend and I and she was very friendly. I'm a vegetarian and she was very quick to make recommendations. We had the vietnamese spring rolls as an appetizer and as a main dish I had the lettuce wrap and my boyfriend had the curry burger. Everything was delicious and very fresh. The mix of flavors and textures was very refreshing. The presentation of the dishes was also great. I will definitely return whenever I'm back in the area and have recommended to all my friends.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Longina
Samara
“Small and tasty chinese restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

A great option for chinese food. Small restaurant with nice decor and good food. Air-conditioning is a plus! Also, service was very good.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Monreal
Baltimore, Maryland
“Yummy and great value”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Asia Tica is a really interesting twist on Asian food. I love the chicken pad thai and the curry beefs. They also get pretty creative with other traditional Asian dishes to make them a more of their own. Great tasting and excellent value.

Visited February 2012