“Delicious Food!!!”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Monday tuesday close
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is the best restaurant in the area!!! The food is delicious and the price the best!!! The menu is amazing the variety the offer... Pizza, sushi, tapas, gourmet meat, salads, etc... And the DESERTS I have no word to describe the tempura ice cream!!! I recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great food, good vibes, great pizza & sushi. The food is really good and prices very affordable!! The menú has everything from pizza to sushi seafood and meat... Try the tempura icecream!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We came in a big group and they had a small place for the big group to be alone, so this was great and it had A/C which was great. Not a good place for kids. They have a great variety of dishes: pizza, seafood, sushi. The pizza and sushi were good but not great. The place needs to improve the look. I am not sure if I will come back, but the price was OK.

1  Thank GabyI1980
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I just came back from Costa Rica after 3 weeks I stay in Pacifico in Playa de Coco I do at least 12 vacation a year I am a serious traveller a friend told us about Donde Johann I went there for to eat and to watch the NBA game 7 final me and my wife enjoy the food so much I went back 7 more times the sushi and the fry whole snapper is the best I ever ate and last the service from the owner and the workers was the best customer service we had in Costa Rica

Reviewed June 2, 2013

So we drove by and the combination of sushi and pizza scared us. Boy were we wrong. Sushi was wonderful. The pizza was a 9 out of 10. The service was some of the best we have had. At the end of our meal the owner came over and was very friendly. Definitely will return.