“Everything as advertised”
other travelers have booked this property
Pacifico entry with private, gated entrance
Pacifico grounds View from beach club
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Pacifico grounds
View from beach club
View of living room from kitchen
Dining area
Living Room
Living room with flat screen TV
Living room with ocean view
Living room and ocean view deck
Master bedroom with luxurious king bed
Master bedroom with ocean views
Master bathroom with his and her sinks
Master bathroom with soaking tub
Guest bedroom with queen size bed
Second bathroom with full shower
One of the pools
Beach club pool
Beach club pool and grounds
Enjoy the View - Coffee in the Morning?
Gorgeous View From Lanai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

alicerabb...
milpitasca
“Everything as advertised”
Reviewed January 11, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I booked this condo for my daughter, her husband, and 2 kids. They said the beds were very comfortable and everything worked well. They felt it was a bit far from some of the adventures they visited. The only bad thing was that the shower door slammed closed on my daughter's finger and it hurt for 2 days even soaking it in ice. The nail is still black 2 weeks later. (She was regulating the temperature so her daughter, 8, could take a shower and was not inside the shower...BUT...). Maybe this could be fixed!

Jan 14, 2018
Hi Alice, and thanks for the nice review. I'll have our maintenance crew take a look at the shower door, and get it taken care of.

If your family ever returns to Coco, we'd love to have you as our guest again. All the best,

CNolan3
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Serene View”
Reviewed April 2, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Everything you could want in a trip to Costa Rica is at or near Pacifico! Our family enjoyed three completely different beaches all within a 15 minute ride. Shopping and food was all within easy walking distance. The view from the deck was serene and the sounds of birds and other animals added to the true feel of CR! The kitchen was well stocked with a variety of cooking utensils. The bedrooms, bathrooms, and living space were all very clean. The swimming pools were not busy so they were relaxing after a day of adventure. My favorite part though...I love the fact that our vacation was helping to contribute to great charitable organizations!

VRgatg
“Beautiful”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Awesome condo !! Beautifully furnished . Very convenient for shopping . Not very close to the beach , but that's ok .

jamesjsim
Dandridge, Tennessee
“TERRIBLE CONSIGLIARI”
Reviewed December 28, 2015 for a stay in December 2015

was not met like agreed--she could not be called at gate
I ask one thing when I spend this kind of money that is to be met with the key
she did not explain anything about the condo--not even to give me the code to open the gate to leave
the ocean view was very very distant and therefore the condo is very overpriced
the people in coco beach were very friendly as were the cab drivers who eventually found my key

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jan 1, 2016
Hola James. i have no idea how to respond to your comments - all our prior guests have given us nothing other than 4 or 5 stars, so your review takes me by surprise. Ana, the concierge, has been nothing other than super responsive and many of our guests have singled her our for her customer service and helpful attitude. I can only chalk it up a miscommunication. Many, many guests have also commented on the beautiful view, and that it is exactly as the pictures portray it (they are taken from the condo's lanai), and we think we offer an excellent value for one of the most desirable condos in Pacifico and the Coco area.

On Behalf of Canetani Vacation Properties
Canetani.org
Making a Difference, One Vacation at a Time
ptamom196...
Los Alamitos, California
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just returned from a wonderful stay at this unit. It is everything that the pictures depict. We have stayed at many timeshare units but this is the first place that we actually stayed at the had everything needed to make it feel like home. Since my husband has a back issue, comfortable beds were a must and the beds in this unit did not disappoint.

Please be aware if you have mobility issues that it does sit on a hill (hence the beautiful view) so unless you have other modes of transportation this could pose a problem. I found that I enjoyed walking up the hill as it provided a way for me to walk off the wonderful food/drink that I consumed that day.

Communication was quick and efficient. This condo is very safe and centrally located. There are 3 pools (one is called a lazy river but really isn't) with poolside service. Be aware that only credit cards are accepted at the pool.

I plan on returning to Playas Del Coco and plan on staying at this unit again!

Mucho Gracias!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amenities
Liked least: Nothing..
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2012 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
North Carolina
Reviewed October 16, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Oct 16, 2012
Maxim, thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate it and look forward to hosting you and/or your friends again.

Dave
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing