“Best Tour Guide in Costa Rica!!!”

Tropical Comfort Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Leslie Sanchez, as the owner and Operator of Tropical Comfort Tours I feel 100% confident of my services in the tourism field since I have done it for twelve years. My experience combined with your enthusiasm will make you enjoy deeply what our country has to offer to all our visitors.Tropical Comfort Tours represents a personally and carefully hand picked group of licensed and custom-oriented tour guides who know all the ins and outs and can make the most out of your stay in Costa Rica.
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have been a Travel Advisor for 15 yrs. and I have to commend Leslie, owner of Tropical Comfort Tours, for making our trip to Costa Rica an outstanding vacation for our small group! I've had many tour guides throughout my travels around the world and Leslie has to be the most proud and passionate about what he does, which is....show off his country. His enthusiasm showed every time he was there to pick us up. His vast knowledge about his country is in everything he presented to us and everywhere we went, EVERYONE knew him! You can tell he is loved by all! The authentic experiences we asked him for were unsurpassed! We did the zip-line, volcanic mud bath and lunch at the resort too, but we will always cherish Grandma's lunch and the homemade pizza's from the old brick oven! Those kinds of experiences are what really makes a trip memorable!

We are so ready to go back for another week....soon and you can bet we'll call Leslie to handle all of our tour needs again!!!

All reviews
"personal touch"
"beautiful country"
"large group"

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Leslie Sanchez, tour guide, gave us a lovely tour of a secret waterfall in the Papagayo Peninsula area. Lesley impressed us with how generous he was with his time with us. We never felt rushed. He was always on the lookout for something interesting to show us, be it a bird, a tree, or some strange animal. The van was very comfortable and the refreshments were cold and plentiful. He knows Costa Rica very well, gives you excellent service , and great insight about his country and its people. A good guide makes a good trip - we highly recommend Lesley and Comfort Tours.

1  Thank Teresa B
Reviewed February 21, 2013

A bunch of us went down to Costa Rica for a wedding and the couple that got married were in Costa Rica last year and highly recommended Leslie so 10 of us booked a zip lining/mudbath tour. I can't say enough good things about Leslie. He picked us up at 7am, took us to a German bakery where we had breakfast. On our way to zip lining he would explain everything he knew about Costa Rica which was a lot. We went zip lining, had lunch and took in the hot mud bath all was a fantastic experience. He was very comfortable to be around and was having a great time just as we were. We asked to go places I am sure some people don't ask and he didn't even hesitate to take us to a good place he knew. I would highly recommend Leslie he will show you a great time and experience on your trip and you will be glad you did! He caters to all ages as they ranged from 13 to 45 in our group and there were no complaints from anyone!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Took Leslie's tour 12 years ago when he first started his business! Fantastic!! Going back in April and need Leslie to email me at joeyrouse63@gmail.com . Having problems contacting him by phone and email so thought I would post this and hope he would respond !! thanks Leslie !!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Four of us enjoyed a day with Leslie. He came into Langosta and picked us up at 6am - he was there waiting for us. He then took us for an awesome breakfast - the homemade tortillas, coffee and juices were the highlight. We then proceeded to the National Park of Palo Verde - where we were on our own private boat and were the first ones on the river. We saw some very cool wildlife: both white faced and howler monkeys, crocs (including a baby on the shore), tons of iguanas, and some very neat birds. The tour was very relaxing. Towards the end we did finally see another boat. After, we moved along to the town of Guital for a pottery lesson. We watched a young guy create this amazing piece of pottery with some very basic tools. One of our group is a pottery enthusist and they gave her a piece of clay and helped her create a pot. She was amazed at how much more difficult it was without an electrical or foot pump wheel to use. We all had a blast watching her learn this. Lots of great memories and pics from this trip. We couldn't recommend an excursion with Leslie enough - we'll be employing his services again!