“The food is not quite up to the location”
Review of Claudio y Gloria

Claudio y Gloria
Ranked #22 of 108 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great seafood restaurant with a beatiful beachfront location. Best option to eat in town at any time of day.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by one our guides as having the best seafood in Liberia. The large open patio is a great spot. The food is very good, but somewhat expensive relative to quantity and quality. It was worth one visit to experience the beautifully served lobster, but we would not return.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

While restaurant was sparsely filled, we waited a long time for our food-however, it was quite good after it arrived-nice drink selection and seating semi outside

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stopped for Sunday brunch at just after 11 am and was told by the waitress that the breakfast menu was finished. A little while later the surrounding tables were being served their breakfasts that they had ordered around the time we arrived. My Mum, my wife and I ordered drinks. The waitress brought mine and my Mums but neglected to bring my wife's. We waited a few minutes and when I spoke to the waitress she went and reached behind the bar and brought my wife's. We ordered our meals. My Mum and I had the shrimp and rice. The shrimp were well done and dry and there was very few and the rice did not taste of anything. All in all it was not a nice experience which is a shame because the location is one of the best in Coco - a beautiful view of the beach and ocean.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Great local food and mixed drinks. Nice atmosphere and live mariachi band that will play for your table.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

This was by far the best typical meal my husband has had in Costa Rica, the fish was full of flavours. The rice and beans very done perfect.
I had a lovely salad and the Aztec soup. We would highly recommend this restaurant.
Service was great and live music on the weekends.