Tripadvisor

from $97.44
More Info
from $2,307.70
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise chocolate chip cookies fish saw dolphins costa rica highly recommend this trip chicken smaller boat set sail snorkeling gear unlimited drinks private beach incredible sunset sea life party boat great trip friendly crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our group of 12 really enjoyed the sail and snorkel. We saw dolphins on our way out to the beach where our party snorkeled and swam. A few landlubbers were shuttled to the beach in a boat. The sail back provided a gorgeous view of the sunset. The staff were attentive and friendly. Lunch was good and the drinks were yummy!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We don't typically do tours, and this was a great first experience. Booking was easy and everything was organized and on time. The boat was clean and beautiful, the crew was helpful and friendly, and the snorkling was a lot of fun. Food was delicious, especially the chicken and pico de gallo.

Overall, this was an excellent value and I'd highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What a great day. By far the best day of our week. This boat is huge. There was so much room to and so many places to hang out even though it was a”full” cruise it did not feel like that. The crew is fantastic and very attentive. I love that we sailed, the winds were strong and we turned off the motors and sailed to a beautiful little cove where you could see the bottom, the water was so clear. Also the food was excellent. We will go again next time for sure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

10/10. But only a select amount of singles mixed with families. The food was pretty good. As expected. Snorkeling was decent, sort of unsafe cuz I saw a giant reptile and I was by myself in the water. But its costa rica.. so suck it up muffin and go honkey kong on the reptiles..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice boat. Great crew Ann's food and drink were fine. But, when we got to the snorkeling location, my family of 5 and I were at the end of the line and they ran out of snorkels as they got to us. They eventually came up with an extra snorkel when someone came back in early. But, damage done. Went for a beautiful getaway and had my blood pressure boiling for about a half hour. I hate when companies don't deliver on what I've paid for. I paid for a snorkel trip. While our group haff a nice dau anyway, I did not fully get what I paid for. I think they ran out of fins too.