Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Marlin Sailing Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $1,500.00
from $200.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews bbq chicken sunset cruise beautiful sunset homemade chocolate chip cookies fish costa rica small cove unlimited drinks smooth ride dolphins swimming small boat sea life great boat sea urchins secluded beach highlight of our trip pura vida
Reviewed February 17, 2013

A group of 19 of us were about half of those who enjoyed the afternoon excursion on the Marlin.

Great crew, nice snorkeling break, saw dolphins and the sunset. Food was actually good, with the Pico de Gallo salsa the best I've ever had. Plenty of beer and mixed drinks - never felt they were pinching pennies.

I highly recommend this cruise if you have a free day on the coast near Coco Beach; if not, then free up a day for the cruise anyway! If we didn't have to hurry back to the resort, I would have liked to have tried dinner at the cruises' start/stop point at the beach.

3  Thank HyannisSteve
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Took the Marlin Sailing trip for Valentines Day. The boat was spectacular as well as the crew. I loved stopping to snorkel. We saw plenty of fish. The sunset was amazing! I stay in Playas Del Coco for my winters and have experienced many boats. This is probably one of the best. My only complaint was the food. They served us a pasta salad and chips. They could have done a bit better than that for Valentines Day!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Third time I have taken this trip, and each time it has been excellent, from the ship, the crew, food, drinks hospitality, snorkelling and of course the sunset. The crew go out of their way with their hospitality and ensuring everyone is enjoying themselves, The boat is very large and not ovecrowded, no matter where you hang. The meal is simple, chicken, fruit, fresh homemade guacamole, chips, fresh salsa and chocolate chip cookies.

Don't leave Coco, without taking this tour.

4  Thank legend53
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We signed up for the early, 7:15AM, cruise to go a secluded snorkeling spot. I was not excited about how early it would be and we ended up having the BEST time ever! You would never have known it was 8AM on the boat. The crew was fantastic and could not have been nicer and more accommodating! I would recommend this cruise to anyone looking to have a good time!

4  Thank KellyAnnM_13
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is not just your typical booze cruise! Very likely you'll see dolphins playing, sea turtles mating, sail fish sailing, and overall, an abundance of ocean life.
You can snorkel, explore a secluded beach, or just sit back and enjoy the Costa Rican sunset. The captain and crew are very gracious, accommodating, and most importantly, trustworthy. You will find plenty of fun, food, and beverages for all ages.

3  Thank Gailnebraska