“Best pasta in the world Basta !!”
Review of Pizzeria La Caveja

Pizzeria La Caveja
Ranked #11 of 108 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family runned typical Italian restaurant. All our dishes are home made, with fresh products on a daily base. Check out our daily specials. Our pizzas are prepared in an original wood oven which gives them the original flavor.We are open for suggestions and special reguest. Cannot find your pizza on our you menu? Ask and together we can see if we can make one that you prefer. Here you find: -Italian food and dishes -Emilia-Romagna's food and dishes -pizza -vegetarian dishes -vegan dishes -free gluten dishes We hope to see you soon! Romina e Alessandro
Reviewed December 7, 2012

In november 2012 I had diner in Restaurant La Caveja. I ordered the pasta Alfredo and it was sublime. I've been around ( all over Europe : Italy, Belgium,France, US, Africa,etc..)
but this was truly perfect. I wish I found this jewel earlier because the next day we had to continue our journey. If you're in the neighborhood don't miss on this opportunity.

Koen Sergeant, Wenduine,Belgium

1  Thank Koen S
There are newer reviews for Pizzeria La Caveja

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Nice place on the beach to have a lunch. The food was good and reasonable price. The only complaint was the ants in the sand. I would sit at the tables on the concrete instead.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been coming to Coco for 10 years now, living here for over a year and have been wanting to try this restaurant. The reviews are all correct. Great place! Terrific thin crust pizza! Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and good service. We were eating early, 6pm, but within an hour the placed quickly filled with what appeared to be loyal and local customers. The prices seemed fair compared to other pizza places on the main street in Coco. This is worth the very short drive,(1.5 km) or taxi. Better than any place in town.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Aside from the great service, super hospitality, fabulous food and drinks - I'm not sure what else I can say. Just go see for yourself.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Wonderful thin crust pizza! Great service! Nice selection of pizza. Family run business from Italy. We went there twice during our week long stay.