“Good Pasta”

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #11 of 118 Restaurants in Playas del Coco
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open for lunch and dinner with garden with candle light and air conditioning inside... Home made pasta
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We ate here last night and found the pastas are very good. I had the herbed linguine with shrimp and my wife had the ravioli. Worth a return visit.

1  Thank scooter007

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I come to Coco for about 4 months a year. We eat at La Dolce Vita often. My favorite is their pizza. Everything put on it is fresh ingredients. We have also tried their seafood, which again is good. The prices are reasonable for the dish you get. The atmosphere is top rated. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. You can have the best of both worlds. A simple pizza, or a high end turf and turf with a bottle of wine.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

They have quite the selection of roman style pizzas here. We had the one with prosciutto and mushrooms. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. We also had this really good chocolate dessert w/ mango sorbet. The owner also came by to see how we were doing.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife, kids and I visited this gem of a place to eat and relax. The chef and his beautiful wife made sure every guest is cared for. The atmosphere (outside courtyard) is spectacular and the food is amazing. The deserts are a bonus...

Top notch place that will eventually require reservations days in advance...

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The outdoor courtyard setting, often with live music , adds to the good food and service. A favorite for the winter guests who stay in the condos nearby. Their pizzas are excellent along with a varied Italian menu.